Wednesday 21 December 2011

How will you sparkle today?


Yesterday before I headed out I looked at myself in the mirror and thought well you look a bit bland despite feeling quite festive on the inside. Wondering what might perk up my look I remembered my Trudy Gallagher jewelry and put on a sparkly, bright coloured necklace and dangling earrings. Not only did it bring colour to my face, it warmed my heart as Trudy Gallagher is a Fredericton NB- based designer.

Her fun, funky jewelry was a go to gift for my husband when we lived in NB. I see on her website you can buy her jewelry across Canada, but for me it will always remind me of New Brunswick. I must tell him her treasures can be purchased in Calgary as well.

What helps you sparkle inside and out this season?



http://www.bejewel.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Wow Trudy's jewellery is beautiful! I tend to reach for a scarf instead of jewellery. I tend to wear jeans and a black turtleneck a lot (some would say too much) and a scarf is an easy way to brighten up an outfit. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete